Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Ravioli Experience

I'm not going to get into details about this, the pictures should speak on their own. It was fun! But I'm not going to do it again! Boy, that was a lot of work and it reminded me to stick to what I think I'm best at: simple dishes!

But all of us (at least i hope so!) had a fun time going through this together. Well, Mizue had to roll out a lot of dough, so I'm not sure how much she enjoyed it. And Wakako was going to move things into her new apartment, but was instead filling little pieces of dough with crab filling. And didn't I tell Daveed we were going to an art exhibition and he ended up disassembling crab legs? And not to forget about kitty, who would rather have jumped onto the table instead of just smelling the dungeness crab from underneath!

Check out the pictures to see this historic event! ;-)

I feel the urge to just fix some eggs with toast now! For those of you w
ho have seen the movie Big Night, you know what I'm talking about. For those who haven't, go ahead and watch it. It's my favorite food movie!











3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yea.....I found the kitty's photo. Cooking ravioli from scratch was actually not so bad....coz it was really fun for me!

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kitty is soooo cute!

I started looking at the pictures and at first I though "Oh no!" because it reminded me of an experience I had with pastry like that in which I was ready to take the rolling pin and throw it across the room!

Anyway, they look super good! Yum!

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a labor of love! they look as if they were made by experts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home