Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spice Box - Free Samples

Since some of those recipes I'm posting here require a few special ingredients which might not be sitting on the shelf in some kitchens, I thought I'd provide a few free samples because I'd like you to try those dishes as well.

With the content in this box, you'll be equipped with the spices for the Indian Lamb Curry and the Pork Tenderloin.

Most of you who tried my Buddha's Hand Jam enjoyed it quite a bit, some of you even got inspired to create your own jam! I hope those exotique spices will also start a fire in you and you'll begin experimenting with some new and foreign seasonings.

If you're interested, email me (info under my profile) and i'll ship a box to you.

Thanks for reading! And if you haven't voted in my little poll in the right sidebar yet, please do so!

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,

The box of spices arrived two days ago. Thanks. I was happy to see "Fig Granules" among the contents. This will be a new taste sensation for me. And thanks, as well, for the Thai chilis. They don't look like "pure evil" but I'll take your work on it. When the spirit moves me to emulate one or more of your dishes, I'll be all set to go.

Robert

Robert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home