Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thailand Day 15

Breakfast at Dynasty Inn, Bangkok

For the longest time, I tried to stick to western style breakfast, toast, eggs, bacon etc. since I never thought hot soup to be an appropriate breakfast. But I'm slowly starting to convert and even add extra chili!

This simple thai breakfast is a clear soup with boiled rice, pork, chicken, shrimp or squid with a few chopped up spring onions and roasted garlic. I've also chosen to add an egg which gets added raw into the hot soup.

I find that type of breakfast very soothing and relaxing for the stomach, as long as it's not too spicy. But I still ordered a side of toast and jam and some coffee to wake up ;-)

Speaking of the Dynasty Inn, I should also add here that I like to stay at their hotels quite a bit. They're also offering a free shuttle service between their hotels in Bangkok and Pattaya as long as you stay a minimum of 2 nights. They're very well located with clean rooms at about 25$/night in Bangkok and 30$/night in Pattaya. The 24-hour restaurant at the Dynasty Inn in Bangkok serves some great thai food too! As always, feel free to email me if you'd like to get some more info.

Dynasty Inn, Bangkok
Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Soi Nana)
next to the big Nana Entertainment Complex
www.dynastyinn.com

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-O :-O :-O
it's my most farorite breakfast in the world!
i really miss it!!!!
:-( :-( :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home